Qualifications, Registrations & Insurances
Complete Plumbing Contracting are Licensed Plumbers in all classes of plumbing and are also licensed to install residential sprinkler systems.
We are members of the Master Plumbers Association of Australia and have Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity for all works which we undertake.
Complete Plumbing Contracting has the following professional accreditations:
- Backflow Prevention Valve Servicing personnel on staff
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Servicing personnel on staff
- Confined Spaces certified personnel on staff
- Plastec Australia approved personnel on staff
- Certificate IV in Plumbing (Services Design) qualified personnel on staff
- BSB41604 Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Complete Plumbing Contracting believes in taking care of our environment through a co-operative and hands on approach throughout all aspects of the company.
- In our offices we recycle all paper and cardboards, use tank water for sanitary flushing, derive all power used from a sustainable green source and use all heating and air-conditioning systems sparingly.
- Our fleet of cars run on either LPG or diesel, where possible.
- All our vehicles are part of the Green Fleet program.
- We employ an Environmental Officer who regularly visits all sites to conduct an environmental audit and to ensure that all our environmental responsibilities are being met.
- Complete Plumbing Contracting are Accredited Green Plumbers with the Master Plumbers Association.
- Complete Plumbing Contracting recycles our PVC and copper off cuts from sites where practical.
- BFirst Aid Level 2: HLTFA301B Apply First Aid